A Route is an abstraction for a “screen” or “page” of an app, and a Navigator is a widget that manages routes. A Navigator can push and pop routes to help a user move from screen to screen.
Flutter widgets are built using a modern react-style framework, which takes inspiration from React. The central idea is that you build your UI out of widgets. Widgets describe what their view should look like given their current configuration and state. When a widget’s state changes, the widget rebuilds its description, which the framework varies against the previous description in order to determine the minimal changes needed in the underlying render tree to transition from one state to the next.
So the only technology containing both navigation and styling features of its own used is:
Flutter is Google’s new mobile UI framework that helps developers craft high-quality native interfaces for both iOS and Android. Get started today at flutter.io to build beautiful native apps in record time.
Flutter targets the sweet spot of mobile development performance and platform integrations of native mobile, with high-velocity development and multi-platform reach of portable UI toolkits.
Designed for both new and experienced mobile developers, Flutter can help you build beautiful and successful apps in record time with benefits such as:
- High-velocity development- With features like stateful Hot Reload, a new reactive framework, rich widget set, and integrated tooling.
- Expressive and flexible designs- With composable widget sets, rich animation libraries, and a layered, extensible architecture.
- High-quality experiences- Across devices and platforms with our portable GPU-accelerated renderer and high-performance, native ARM code runtime.
- Hero-Animation- The Hero refers to the widget that flies between screens. When the user taps the InkWell containing the source hero, the code creates the destination route using MaterialPageRoute. Pushing the destination route to the Navigator’s stack triggers the animation.
- Carousel- There is no such official class / package available for Carousel but we can make this using PageView.builder . It creates a scrollable list that works page by page using widgets that are created on demand. Just by providing some animation we can create some beautiful carousel.